We have lots of parts on hand. If we don’t have your part, we’ll be happy to assist you in ordering it. Quick turnaround, sometimes loaner vacuums are available.
- Most bag and bagless vacuums have filters. If your vacuum looses suction, we recommend that you check the filters and replace them – especially on all bagless vacuums.
- Most manufacturers suggest to change out filters every six months. Hilltop vacuums carry many different filters for all vacuums, or we will be happy to order one for you.
- We recommend you change belts on most vacuums once a year, unless it has teeth on it.
- Clean your roller brush before changing the belt.
- We carry hundreds of belts on hand, and will be glad to install a new belt on your vacuum for you.
- We recommend you change vacuum bags once a month.
- HEPA bags filter the air the best, as compared to paper bags.
- We recommend that you put a small amount of deodorizer in a new bag before installing.
- Make sure your bag is properly connected to the vacuum.
Video: How to remove, change brushes, and reinsert brushroll